JANUARY PRAISE AND PRAYER LETTER

(English)
We are excited to share that today we celebrate 4 years of the Lord calling me to minister here in Mexico! God has done many changes throughout these years. We are very much excited to be part of what He will continue to do this year.
It is official! I have been accepted to be a student at La Huerta School of Missions and Pastoral Training. As we shared in our last letter, the Lord had placed a desire to grow deeper in His word. Throughout the last months, God had confirmed that it was time for me to take this step of faith. I believe He has incredible plans and I just need to be obedient to what He has called me do.
My wife will continue to serve on the school campus and will help me with my duties around the church. She has been an amazing support. I thank God for her as she always pushes me to give my best.
6 other students have also been accepted to the school! This is going to be a great semester! All praise and Glory be to God.
This month we start our second service at Calvary Chapel La Paz. We ask that you may keep this new service in your prayers and that the Lord may continue to do His will in this place.
(Español)
¡Hoy celebramos 4 años desde que el Señor me llamo a ministrar aquí en México! Dios ha hecho muchos cambios a través de estos años. Estamos muy emocionados de ser parte de lo que continuará haciendo este año.
¡Es oficial! Fui aceptado como estudiante en la Escuela de Misiones y Ministerio Pastoral La Huerta. Como compartimos en nuestra última carta, el Señor había puesto un deseo en mi corazón de profundizar en Su palabra. Durante los últimos meses, Dios confirmó que era tiempo de dar este paso de fe. Se que tiene planes increíbles y solo necesito ser obediente a lo que Él me ha llamado a hacer.
Mi esposa continuará sirviendo en el campus de la escuela y me ayudará con mis deberes en la iglesia. Ella ha sido un apoyo increíble. Doy gracias a Dios por ella, ya que siempre me empuja a dar lo mejor de mí.
¡Otros 6 estudiantes más también han sido aceptados en la escuela! ¡Este va a ser un gran semestre! Toda alabanza y Gloria sea para Dios.
Este mes comenzamos nuestro segundo servicio en Calvary Chapel La Paz. Le pedimos que ponga este nuevo servicio en sus oraciones y que el Señor pueda continuar haciendo su voluntad en este lugar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Newsletter

JANUARY 2019

JULY 2018