JUNE 2018

Hey everyone!
Summer is here, and we are excited about what is coming our way!
The first generation (2017 – 2018) at La Huerta Schools of Missions and Pastoral training will be graduating in a month.
Our class (2018-2019) has just finished the first part of the program. It's been great to be part of this journey.  The Lord has taught me so much through the truth of His word. Growing up in the church I already knew a lot about the bible, but taking these classes has given me a deeper understanding. These classes have cleared up so many doubts and questions that I had about doctrine. It has been a huge blessing being a student here at La Huerta. 
Next semester I will be entering the Pastoral Traning Program. I do believe God has gifted me with the gift of teaching. There is a passion in me to help others understand the importance of God's word and apply it to their lives.
On Wednesday, July 25th at  7:00 pm I will be sharing at my Church Calvary Chapel Lake Elsinore. I would love for you to join us that day as I will be sharing everything that has been going on these past few years and giving an update about what God is doing in La Paz, Mexico! If you need directions to the church please let me know! I would love to see you!

Prayer Request
1.-  That God will provide for my school tuition. ($450 dollars to pay off the school year. This will cover my classes and books)
2.- At the end of this year, I will be requesting my resident's visa in Mexico! Pray for God´s favor and financial provision.
3.- Continue to pray for our local church here in La Paz and for the Bridges Ministry

Thank you so much for your partnership. Our desire is to continue to serve God in the various ministries down here in La Paz, Mexico and be instruments in God´s hands.

Love,
The Bedley´s


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Newsletter

JANUARY 2019

GRADUATING FROM BIBLE COLLEGE