August Newsletter




Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 



Hello Friends and Family!
I must say, I miss you all. I have been missing a lot of things from the U.S. recently. (Especially IN-N-OUT, and Donuts) 😋
I am also missing being close to my growing family. I still haven't met my new baby nephew Landon. But after being away from the states for almost 3 years, Mexico has become my new home and I am grateful that God has called me to this wonderful country. Every day I am learning more about the language and culture. And I know that He continues to prepare my wife and I for greater things for His Glory.

It amazes me how quickly I've picked up Spanish and all the Glory goes to God! Last month I had the privilege to translate 2 services!  I appreciate all those who normally translate every week. It is NOT an easy task! Pray that God continues to equip me to use me in this ministry.

A few weeks ago, we shared about Amelia. She is a blind woman living here in La Paz. We were so blessed to be able to meet her.  It’s difficult to see the conditions she lives in, but God has taught us through her, that even in the midst of all that she is going through, she still has joy. She is a great example of being grateful in every circumstance. Our prayer is that the Lord uses all of us to continue to love and minister to her. 

Last month, we celebrated my wife's birthday with the church family here in La Paz. I thank God for blessing her with another year of life and for giving us such wonderful, loving friends.  I am also thankful to have her by my side.

LA HUERTA
The day has finally come! The students have arrived! It was a crazy month for final preparations but the Missionary School is up and running. So far it has been a great experience. We have enjoyed getting to know these new students and we are so excited to see how the Lord is going to use them to expand his kingdom! 


Thank you for continuing to pray for us. I am also grateful for my church and the body who have continue to support us.  Just as Paul wrote in Philippians 4:17 ) ¨Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that increases to your credit¨ We continue to pray for all of you and can’t wait to see everyone again.

Prayer Request:
1.- Calvary Chapel La Paz, MX is in need of bibles for the congregation and children’s ministry.  Pray that God will provide so we can bless the church with them.


2.- Student and Staff of La Huerta:  That God will keep all of us focused. That He will continue to give us a heart to serve the 7 students that have joined. 

3.- Next month we will have a Mexican Independence Day Celebration.  We will be inviting people to come out and join. Pray that God blesses this time and brings many that don't know him to this event and we can be able to minister to them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Newsletter

JANUARY 2019

GRADUATING FROM BIBLE COLLEGE