GRADUATING FROM BIBLE COLLEGE





• SUMMER UPDATE •

It has been a while since I last wrote a newsletter. So much has been going on and I would like to share that with you.

After a year and a half  I finally graduate from La Huerta - Missions & Pastoral Ministry school. I could not be more thankful for everything that the Lord has taught  me and has allowed me to be part of.

During this time I began to appreciate more the work of ministry. When entering this program my only desire was to learn more about His word and be able to share that with others and do ministry in a more effective way.

I am grateful for all the teachers from here and those who traveled from far away to invest time to share their experiences and wisdom with us.

My classmates inspired me so much in so many areas and I have the honor to be representing our class today as valedictorian. Through them God has graciously shown what ministry is all about.

Ana, Her heart of compasión for others. When someone is in need  she is ready to say “Here am I”

Ezequiel, Heart of Leadership.  How important it is to give up all your time and pour into others & to raise leaders in areas of the church

Job, Heart of kindness. Giving up your rights to serve others before your own. Always looking to create peace.

Sebastian, knowledge. Always willing to learn more about God & share that with others in a deeper way.

I am privileged to know such great people. Who are Willing to be used by God in any way possible.

I could not thank you enough for your support in this ministry in Mexico! God is doing great things and it’s a true privilege to be part of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Newsletter

JANUARY 2019

FEBRUARY PRAISE AND PRAYER LETTER